Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Favorite Finds: Early Morning

Here's my sad looking picture of my clock this morning (6:13am)!  Can you tell I have a cheap phone?

This has been a crazy week this week.  On Thursday a random rain shower came through on my bike ride home (20% chance of rain) and I ended up stranded at a local dollar store for 20 minutes.  It was worth it though, because today I chickened out about riding because of the chance of rain and I can honestly say that I missed it.  We also haven't had internet/h drive at school this week, which has made pretty much everything come to a screeching halt.  I had a very fun time describing the "olden days" before you knew what you grade was at every single instant.

Here are my finds for the week:

Baked Potato Soup in a Baked Bread Bowl



Mini Grilled Cheese Sandwiches



Watergate Cake



Chocolate Caramel Mini Cheesecakes



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails