Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: 3/14-3/20


I have decided that I don't really think that life is ever going to slow down.  Maybe when I'm 70 I guess.  Until then I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to help with my parents' renovation, pi day celebrations, struggling Algebra II and Geometry students, school meetings, buying a truck* (more on that later), and just trying to keep up with laundry and such.  This week I have four possible meals planned based mainly off of stuff that we had on hand.

Monday: Tacos, cut up apples

Tuesday:  Sausage rolls (this is a first time try on this recipe), peas, peaches

Wednesday: Pork Asian Tacos (this is from Fast Fix family food cookbook given to me-also a first try)

Thursday: Crockpot Arm Roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions
For more menu ideas visit Organizing Junkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and will not appear until the author has approved them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails